Monday, April 06, 2009

Hard Graft!

Have done loads today! These decking planks are on offer at B & Q at the moment making them affordable for raised bed construction. Have bought enough for one double planker (height wise) and have been planning how to use them in several areas of the lottie.

I hoped to make these beds first but one job leads to another and I find I might have to lay a considerable number of flags beforehand in order to get the groundcover underneath both. I have lifted some today in readiness for relaying asap.

This bed is a little problematic and needs thinking about further....

I have been attempting to level this end of the allotment as this part will be a service area which I am intending to pave on some lovely day when thaat turns out to be my most pressing priority,,,,not for a year or two yet then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter