Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hedge Horror!

P. next door had warned me of his intention to trim the hedge. I love the hedge but since I didn't prune it at all last year (well it is Sue's responsibility really) I didn't feel I could really say much in it's defence. A bit sad though to see it like Samson bereft of it's crowning glory and prostrate on the cold ground...(sorry - floridicity taking hold - it does that occasionally)... P. is a lovely lottie neighbor but we do disagree regarding the hedge. Maybe I need to set up some sort of hedge fund to facilitate it's ongoing maintenance...
Anyway I have collected up the debris ready to offload it to the tip asap. Now to decide what to do with the plot where the greenhousre was to live. I did think a fruit tree but now I wonder about more beds...decisions decisions...
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Raindrops said...

Lidl have fruit trees for £3.99 at the moment Tricia

Saturday, 14 February, 2009  
Blogger Mike said...

Thank you for that I'll have a look :-)

Monday, 16 February, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter