Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Glass Quest Triumph

*Stop press* I've found a source of second hand glass on the Moss!!! I got ten panes today & 12 will be waiting for me tomorrow. (Still to be removed from their previous abode in a huge decaying galleon of a commercial greenhouse!)It took me around six visits to various Mossy places this afternoon but at last I tracked some down.
The scene as I arrived late afternoon was breathtaking - a low sun in a cloud strewn sky illuminating the glass from behind. Inside the greenhouses a jungle with brambles heading the list of colonisers. A complete contrast to the immaculate rows of raspberry canes I had seen earlier. A row of trees was silhouetted on the horizon accross the Moss. The whole thing was radiant. (You can see why I usually just take a picture and be done with it!) Sadly I didn't have my camera with me so no pic but I intend to do something about this sorry state of affairs asap!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter