Tuesday, December 12, 2006


This picture from 7th December shows a few things still growing at the allotment. I am pleased with the onions in the foreground, and the purple sprouting which Sue planted out in the Summer looks like it will bring a bumper harvest in the Spring! The Chard has been knocked about a bit by the wind recently and probably needs cutting back. The leeks are OK but why didn't I plant out more when I had the chance?!? I had quite a bit of glass out of the greenhouse as well which needs attention. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

glad to see you back on line. Look forward to some of the purple sprouting! I'll ashow you where to get glass if you like.

Tuesday, 12 December, 2006  
Anonymous Allotment Lady said...

It's all looking really good and healthy Mike - great

Tuesday, 12 December, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

thank you:)

Wednesday, 13 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter