Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lettuce and a Geranium


I also managed to weed the sandpit bed and plant some lettuces and a geranium while I think about its long-term future. I am minded to sow Salsify in longish pots to plant out rather than sow in situ now I have seen the weeds that appeared in the cold frame bed. (some of those were carrots though so I'm keeping those. In fact there were a couple of ossified - or do I mean mummified or dessicated - carrots in the soil when I got it so I think it must have come from a place where they grew carrots....or did they? (Yes they did stop being silly).Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, like the geranium. There should be more flowers at the allotment, I think.

Thursday, 12 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter