Sunday, May 01, 2005

A well-made bed...


After digging the horsetail out as best I could I covered this bed with groundcover. I nearly got some great carpet at the tip today. I was at the plastic bottle bank when I saw a woman with some at the non-disposable waste skip. I started to run toward her but felt a little sheepish and stopped. Looking at it I didn't think it would be wide enough so didn't pursue the matter further. Hoewever, when I saw it in the skip it was perfect! Woollen, clean, neatly tied with string and plenty wide enough for a bed. However, the bloke I asked wouldn't let me have it. "We're not allowed to give people things from the skips". Is the world going crazy or is it just me? (rhetorical). Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter