Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Small Triangle Remaining


This small triangle is the only remaining empty space!!! Even in the wind and rain it was quite cosy in the GH, even though it leaked a bit at all four corners. I think I will use silicon sealant on the gaps. Is this a good idea? I cut the small piece of glass for the central door panel myself and am building up to this oddly shaped pane.
I am going to grow French beans in pots on the staging using capillary matting for watering. I am wondering about some tomatoes in rings and some in growbags to see which do best. I really must get pricking out at home and shifting things into the GH.Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mike,like the site very much, hope to look through it all soon.
amazing photos of the frog.
love to sue from shirl.
see you soon chris.

Friday, 08 April, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mike,like the site very much, hope to look through it all soon.
amazing photos of the frog.
love to sue from shirl.
see you soon chris.

Friday, 08 April, 2005  
Blogger Mike said...

Cheers Chris,

Thanks for coming & having a look!
Have passed on the message to Sue. We had a lovely time at Shirley's leaving do. Hope the knocking of the OU into shape still going according to plan!

All the best, Mike

Saturday, 09 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter