Friday, September 18, 2009

Planting Garlic...

This week I planted the garlic and onions to overwinter in keeping with my new philosophy of keeping on top of things and especially getting stuff sown/planted whenever possible. It has really paid off with the salad stuff I planted late summer and that has encouraged me to keep it going as long as possible...


The protection is really against cats at this stage although I will probably modify it wjhen the shoots appear to keep the birds away as well - this mesh is very low so they might be able to reach through it:-(

3 Comments:

Blogger Matron said...

I've just bought some garlic from the Isle of Wight, I must get around to planting it, though I've never had much success with it!

Tuesday, 22 September, 2009  
Blogger Mike said...

what seems to be the problem?

Sunday, 27 September, 2009  
Anonymous Chocolate Bars Recipes said...

Thanks for writing tthis

Sunday, 14 May, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter