Monday, March 24, 2008

Lottie Update !!!

Greetings after the longest pause yet in Mike's Allotment Diary. Monty would be very disappointed. As you can see
the greenhouse is in a bit of a state. I am hoping to get my Uncle Peter down tomorrow and have a look at it to see if it is worth persevering with. Another issue is that the amount of intact glass is dwindling with each passing storm. I will try to look at it not losing a greenhouse but gaining the space for two new beds:) (brave smile)


I did pick a fair bit of purple sprouting today - the plot is still productive even though I haven't been down for weeks. I will be posting a very long list of urgent jobs to be completed within the next few years in the near future.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul and Melanie said...

Ouch, thats a very poorly looking greenhouse you have there... Was that all storm damage? At least I didn't have to worry about broken glass when my small one blew over. Hope you get it sorted! :)

Wednesday, 26 March, 2008  
Blogger Mike said...

Hi - yes it was storm damage - although it was waiting to be put on a base and glazed etc. not sure if that will happen now though!
All rthe best
Mike

Wednesday, 26 March, 2008  
Blogger Matron said...

That PSB does brilliantly this time of year doesn't it? Just keep picking and picking.

Sunday, 06 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter