Sunday, June 25, 2006

Yesterday (Saturday) I did some more work on the first of the beds to replace the coping stone bed. The place is riddled with convolvulus and horsetail so I am getting as much out as posible before laying the groundcover. Posted by Picasa


Blogger Allotment Lady said...

Oh Flump - you have to go and show me up wouldn't you.

I posted the 'raised bed' I put around some of my squashes and runner beans in a last ditch attempt to save some from the rabbits.

I used old bits of wood inherited with the rubbish on my plot when I took it over.

Off to sulk - feeling all deprived.

Might even remove the photos. I was so proud of it until I saw yours.


Monday, 26 June, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

It's not a competition! (luckily or you would be winning hands down!)lol

Wednesday, 28 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter