Sunday, May 07, 2006


Here is the usual view for Saturday 6th May (yesterday). Spent all afternoon at the lottie though you wouldn't know it from the picture! I spent most of the afternoon potting on tomatoes & cosmos. I also brought a lot of compost from our bin at home and prepared the large plastic water tank for Salsify. I put holes in the bottom and added a layer of broken polystyrene along with the compost and some sandy topsoil from Phil's.
I also cleared the Atrtichoke haulm and potted up some sorrel I had from saved when I cleared the coping stone bed.
We came down Friday evening for an hour & Sue did a great job on horsetails in the Asparagus bed, and picking Asparagus & Purple Sprouting.Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really is a fantastic blog – have you considered putting it forward for review? Let me know if you are interested – my email address is:

blog_marketing@yahoo.co.uk

Sunday, 07 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter