Sunday, June 12, 2005

Beans & Sweetcorn


This is what I've been doing yesterday and today. I tied the first lot of string to the beans but that caused problems in the wind and I had to redo them today. I cut the string a little longer for the second lot today and buried it under the plants. It seems a lot more secure that way. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

That's good work feller! I went a bit over the top with the kindly-donated runners you gave me. I tied my string to small blocks of wood and buried them beneath the beans for extra stability (probably OTT!) I also planted them through ground cover, mulched with mushroom comp and laid a plank on bricks so I could pick in comfort. Check my blog for photos soon....

Sunday, 19 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter